Writing Guidelines for Mother Hustler
We’re always looking for creative writers!
Below, you’ll find our editorial guidelines for contributing writers. We aim to provide quality content from other mothers that know the struggle of keeping it together while hustling.
- Please do not submit work that is owned by another publication. By submitting your work, you agree that you own the rights to your content and are free to publish on our site.
- Paste your content (or post) directly in the body of your email, and title of your article in the subject line.
- If you are submitting a picture, it should be landscape size (horizontal), with minimal filters added
- Please write articles of 600-850 words.
- If your article is “timely” please let us know in your email when submitting.
- We may edit stories and their titles for length, and our own editorial guidelines. This might mean your title will be changed or certain language will be removed. If we feel we have made significant changes, we’ll send an email letting you know.
- Please send all content to email@example.com
Please include the following:
A brief biography (1-5 sentences)
A gravatar.com email address or an attached picture for your author bio.
Your website or blog and any related social media accounts (if you don’t have any, that’s fine!)
We will advertise selected articles on social media platforms. Please let us know if that is okay with you. We also ask that you also promote your own content on your social media accounts.
Mother Hustler has the right to decide which articles to publish. Articles must fit our mission. By submitting your article, you are verifying that Mother Hustler has the right to publish your article (and picture, if submitting) Please allow 3 weeks maximum to see your submitted articles on MotherHustler.co Guidelines are subject to change. An email notification will be sent if guidelines are changed.